Join us on an East African Safari to an ancient land born of ice and fire, such are the extremes of the Kenyan and Tanzanian climate, which ranges from tropical heat to glacial ice, that it has formed a diversity of habitats found nowhere else on Earth.
The most revered of Africa’s safari destinations, Kenya is located in East Africa and boasts the Masai Mara National Park, renowned for its abundant wildlife and annual Great Migration. It is a country brimming with romance, thrill and adventure – nothing says “classic safari” quite like a Kenyan safari. And then wake to the call of stirring birds in the Ngorongoro Crater, as the first rays of sun are clearing Mount Kilimanjaro.
Tanzania brims with amazing animals across many parks including the vast Serengeti National Park and the breathtaking Ngorongoro Crater.
Join us for an incredible life changing adventure across East Africa where the safari comes to life.
For as long as I can remember, I’ve have had a love for Africa. It was the animals that ran wild there that captured me first. Elephants are a love of mine, they are smart, they take of their families, and they remember everything. It wasn’t just the elephants, it was all the animals… lions, hippos, giraffes, zebras… Some of the most amazing animals run wild in Africa and I just had to go and see for myself these majestic creatures.
And let me tell you… it was transformational. Not just because of the animals I got to see, but also the people, the culture, the food and so much more. Dare I say… I found a little piece of myself in each day as I explored this incredible area of the world and I would like to invite you to come explore, experience and see it for yourself.
Let me tell you more…
Our journey will take us across Kenya and Tanzania. These safari lodges are built to bring you the marvels of Africa, the wonders of nature, exquisite cuisine and our undeniably refreshing hospitality.
Immerse yourself in a world of adventure at these amazing Safari destinations, each located in one of Kenya’s prime National Parks or Conservancies. Marvel at the sunrise across the savannah or gaze at the starry nights’ skies. Feel your heartbeat hasten as you watch the King of the jungle in all his majesty just footsteps away, venture to climb mountain like structures in community lands and explore the Masai and Samburu cultures as you connect to the absolute miracles of Mother Nature.
Dine Amongst Nature’s Wonders.
Kenyan and Tanzanian food involves a heady concoction of spice, curries, maize, bananas, pineapples, potatoes, tomatoes and cucumbers along with the local produce. The Portuguese rule, the Indian workers, the Arab traders and the British colonial rule have contributed to this distinctive food blends with amazing spices made fresh and from the heart.
All of our hotels excel in the freshness and quality of product supported by the individual Lodge’s own vegetable and herb garden. The quality is exceptional, varied and welcoming after a day out on game drives.
- See the baby elephants at the Daphne Sheldrick’s Elephant Orphanage
- Feed the Giraffes at the Giraffe Center
- Visit the Karen Blixen Museum and Coffee Garden
EXPERIENCE SAFARI IN AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK
Drive to the Amboseli National Park lying below the most famous symbol of Africa, Mt Kilimanjaro. Once part of the Great Southern Game Reserve, Amboseli is one of Kenya’s earliest game sanctuaries; it is also one of her most popular attracting over thousands of tourists per year. Towered over by the magnificent bulk of 5,896 m high Mount Kilimanjaro, Amboseli is comparatively compact and dotted with emerald, green swamps in which great herds of elephants can often be seen half-submerged amongst the papyrus grasses. Blessed with panoramic vistas and stunning backdrops it is world-famous as a venue revered by Hollywood professionals and amateur photographers alike.
EXPERIENCE SAFARI IN LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK
Drive via Nairobi to Lake Nakuru National Park. Small in size, but high in wildlife, this park makes the ideal day trip, enroute to other destinations and abounds in picturesque lookouts and picnic spots. As Kenya’s first and largest rhino sanctuary, sightings of both black and white rhino are almost guaranteed, while plentiful waterbuck, warthog, zebra, gazelle and buffalo graze the shoreline. Echoing to the haunting cries of the numerous fish eagles, this is also the park in which you have the best chance of seeing a leopard.
EXPERIENCE SAFARI IN LAKE NAIVASHA NATIONAL PARK
Leisurely Drive to Lake Naivasha with its commanding setting at the foot of the Rift Valley Escarpment. Lake Naivasha is a bird-lover’s paradise, the fresh waters attracting over 400 recorded species. This large (114 sq.km) lake is edged by banks of papyrus and thick forests of beautiful yellow Acacia thorn trees, with herds of giraffe, zebra and buffalo. It’s also home to one of the world’s leading horticultural export industries.
EXPERIENCE SAFARI IN MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE
World renowned for the breathtaking spectacle of ‘the greatest wildlife show on earth’, the awe-inspiring annual migration of the wildebeest, the Mara is Kenya’s most visited protected area. Technically an extension of Tanzania’s renowned Serengeti National Park, the Mara constitutes only 4% of the entire Serengeti ecosystem but its rolling grasslands, meandering rivers and towering escarpments offer one of the world’s most rewarding and evocative wildlife arenas. It is perhaps the only region left in Kenya where the visitor may see animals in the same super-abundance as existed a century ago.
EXPERIENCE SAFARI IN SERENGETI NATIONAL RESERVE
The Serengeti National Park is Africa’s most famous. Renowned for its incredible concentrations of predators and the Great Migration of two million grazers, a safari here is guaranteed to be exceptional. The endless grassy plains are amongst the richest grazing grounds in the African bush, and therefore home to the largest herds and the highest concentrations of predators on the planet.
EXPERIENCE SAFARI IN NGORONGORO CONSERVTAION AREA
The Ngorongoro Crater is one of Africa’s most famous sites and is said to have the highest density of wildlife in Africa. Sometimes described as an ‘eighth wonder of the world’, the Crater has achieved world renown, attracting an ever-increasing number of visitors each year. You are unlikely to escape other vehicles here, but you are guaranteed great wildlife viewing in a genuinely mind-blowing environment. There is nowhere else in Africa quite like Ngorongoro!
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Activities listed in the itinerary, except the optional ones. Those can be added.
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven 4×4 land cruiser with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide, game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- Complimentary 16oz water per person per game drive in the safari vehicle.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- 24 hours stand-by contact number.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- 6 pax guaranteed window seat in each vehicle.
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each vehicle.
- On safari accessories in each vehicle: – First-aid kit, wildlife books, a pair of binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher.
What’s Not Included
- All airfares, departure taxes & fuel surcharges, seat selection
- Personal items e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s). Budget approx. $ 2.00 – $ 4.00 per person per day for lodge and hotel staff, $ 1.00 per bag for porters and $ 10.00 – $ 12.00 per person per day for driver-guides).
- Optional Tours
- Meals unless listed in itinerary
- Tips & Gratuities
- Early check-in & late check out of rooms (standard check-in time is 2pm and check out 10am)
- Travel Insurance (is required to travel)
- Visa/passport handling fees: Visa fees (currently US$ 50.00 per passport holder)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Laundry services.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
This trip is for you if:
…you love nature, wildlife, and the great outdoors.
…you want to experience the diverse and unique landscapes in the entire world.
…you want to see everything from vast open spaces, varied vegetation, wild animals, and some of the most welcoming people I’ve ever met
…those who want to travel with fellow adventurers who love exploring.
…you are ready to get out and have an incredible adventure!!
$5,790 USD per person based on double occupancy.
$775 USD per person for single supplement.
$500 USD deposit is required to hold your space and is non-refundable.
Payment is full is due before February 5, 2023.
Payments will be the total divided out by how many months there are before the final payment date using the form of payment submitted for the initial deposit. * If you want to break out payments differently it can be done but will need to be arranged and if you have multiple payment types that can be arranged as well.
For The Trip: Any cancellation will result in a total loss of the $500 USD deposit. Any cancellation made between: October 1st, 2022 and January 1st, 2023 will result in a loss of 50% of the trip price. Any cancellation made between: January 2nd, 2023 and the trip departure will result in a total loss of funds. We reserve the right to cancel the trip, (if we do so your deposit is refunded in full). Travel Insurance is REQUIRED for this trip.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 AND IMPACT ON TRAVEL
You should be aware that COVID-19 and the health and security measures around COVID-19 may impact elements of this trip and influence the operation of some travel services. Africa, and the airline(s) you are traveling on may all have strict requirements on travel to limit the spread of COVID-19.
Please Note: Due to Covid additional Bio-Security requirements may be implemented by your destination (s) after you have booked. Should we learn of any such requirements between now and the group’s departure we will inform you. Any extra costs associated will be passed on to each individual and will included in the final invoice. *It is unknown at this time what will be required by them. We will know more as we get closer to our departure date.
- Wearing of masks at airports, while in flight and when out in public.
- Active testing for COVID-19 that may include blood testing before permission is granted to board any flight or enter a country.
- Being able to show proof of health via formalized means (Certificate or similar).
- Subject to screening on arrival at your destination country or any transit countries.
- Subject to quarantine periods in any country subject to screening results.
- Changing restrictions on sightseeing, due to closures or other public health concerns.
- Subject to limitation/restrictions on travel to the destination by your country of residence/citizenship.
- Possible compulsory quarantine on return to your country of residence/citizenship.
COVID-19 is causing constant and ongoing changes in the application of the above types of measures and the way an airline, airport or country chooses to deal with the threat of COVID is constantly changing.
We will keep you as informed as we can, however, it is also your responsibility to stay informed of all requirements in relation to your travels and any COVID-19 based restrictions, and I suggest these are constantly monitored right up until departure, as they can change at any time. See Travel.State.Gov or the CDC website.